sorry I will come on holiday in new york 15 days, I can try I work in a restaurant in Little Italy or Chinatown as a cook? but if the employers can get me a visa, and if they can not pay for the visa I can give them the money for the visa?
but I do not think the days to look for work but I say if I can find.